Squeegee Dan

Snapped switch on pump controller

Squeegee Dan

Hi all, yesterday I managed to snap the knob of my pump controller. Does anyone know if im able to get the parts for them or will i need to buy a new controller?

Its quite old i bought it second hand about a year ago. Its a Pure Freedom flow master.

Tuffers
Hi all, yesterday I managed to snap the **** of my pump controller. Does anyone know if im able to get the parts for them or will i need to buy a new controller?

Its quite old i bought it second hand about a year ago. Its a Pure Freedom flow master.

You mean you snapped the kn ob? Will it not glue? Or have a gander here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=knob+dial&_sacat=0

Squeegee Dan

Thanks Smurf Ill send them an email asap.

No Tuffers, it snapped so that nothing pokes out of the face any more... I have a feeling my labourer done it but didnt have the minerals to tell me..

gto

open it up, it probably easy enough to replace, if you can solder.

Squeegee Dan

Iv had a look and it sjould be easy enough. Problem is i can find the part that i need online. Im going to take it to my local electronics place Tuesday to see if they know where to find the part. Failing that does anyone have a spare that i can buy from them? Dont really want to pay£80-£100 for a new one

gto

take a look at the side of it, the should be a make or model number. or put a pic up.