Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snapped switch on pump controller

Squeegee Dan

Hi all, yesterday I managed to snap the **** of my pump controller. Does anyone know if im able to get the parts for them or will i need to buy a new controller?

Its quite old i bought it second hand about a year ago. Its a Pure Freedom flow master.

Hi all, yesterday I managed to snap the **** of my pump controller. Does anyone know if im able to get the parts for them or will i need to buy a new controller?Its quite old i bought it second hand about a year ago. Its a Pure Freedom flow master.
You mean you snapped the kn ob? Will it not glue? Or have a gander here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=****+dial&_sacat=0

Thanks Smurf Ill send them an email asap.

No Tuffers, it snapped so that nothing pokes out of the face any more... I have a feeling my labourer done it but didnt have the minerals to tell me..

Iv had a look and it sjould be easy enough. Problem is i can find the part that i need online. Im going to take it to my local electronics place Tuesday to see if they know where to find the part. Failing that does anyone have a spare that i can buy from them? Dont really want to pay£80-£100 for a new one

Latest Posts

Back