Dan Paton

Just starting out

Dan Paton

Good evening. I'm only just

Starting out in window cleaning. I've been cleaning carpets for years and fancied a change.

Luckily I came across this forum yesterday and reading past posts has already answered tons of questions. I'll no doubt have tons more to ask though. I'm still in the process of getting my van kitted out . Thanks in advance for answers to the dumb questions I'll no doubt ask. Cheers

cheapncheerful

hi and welcome dan paton.:D

.and we all asked them questions at the beginning so ask away..er..Im still asking em..

and thats defo a cheeky profile pic...:D a true scot no doubt.

peter rogers

hi welcome dan and remember practice practice pratice and rinse well u will have no probs

Dan Paton

Thanks lads. I should be all set up within a week. I'm still trying to get a tank frame built so the practise begins then.

Natty1972

Welcome to the party Dan . Who's dropped the soap :)

windowsurfer

Welcome, but please do cover up on the job, we have standards us windy cleaners, dont know if thats your carpet dryer on show:)