Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

U think its rude??

rafawindowcleaning

Hi!

Do you think it is rude to ask a customer if he would like a one off clean or a regular service and then when he/she says that they would like a one off you reply that you dont do one offs ?

well.......

we should all do one offs...its just....with a smurf price adjustment../emoticons/biggrin.png

yep I am being much more careful as it happens an awful lot..

but if you dont want to do em no its not rude its up to you what you do...but I would defo do it...all my new jobs are double first time...well...most are..

the one on friday I have being right where I WANT my work gets away with it...

Hi!
Do you think it is rude to ask a customer if he would like a one off clean or a regular service and then when he/she says that they would like a one off you reply that you dont do one offs ?
Not at all

Aslong as both parties make clear from the start

I don't do one offs either ( unless it's an existing customer or family )

They can always find someone who has time to do it

I have to say last year I just cleaned what came in and as a result I neglected a lot of my regular work so I have a new policy of putting them before new jobs...

I have three new ones to price tomorrow and all will get a double price as I AM too busy to faff about anymore...

still waiting for a renter who agreed my price to phone back and ask why I havent done them to which I will reply...leave me the money and they will get done....rentals are the biggest source of one offs../emoticons/biggrin.png and if that sounds rude...tough titties..:whistle:

in fact my policy is money first work last...I did a one off last year for £125 and demanded the cheque was sent to and left with the tenants...

Latest Posts

Back