Jake

No rain here so far, Did my fave job today (pic included)

Jake

image.jpg.878a358477e6e76a26032e885ec85bed.jpg

I've escaped the rain and managed to do a nice office block,

Took this 'arty' picture a couple of months back when the sun was shining bright, you can still see the pure water on the glass...

It's probably my favourite regular job this one, lovely building and really nice and easy to clean

Does the pic seem familiar?

Yes it's my profile pic... Ha ha. Man I must be bored...

Jake

Here's a pic of another office i do:

The wonders of Instagram editing!

image.jpg.c9c43332f9279595382c9bd83cfb3e02.jpg

Jake
Nice pics :thumbsup:

I try, you can make any photo look good these days!

Smurf

My favourite job is going for a nap as I'm totally shattered now.

Was out with me boys last night and got hammered. Got in gone 1am then up and out the door by 5.15 am. Then back home by 8.30 wanting me bed but back out again at 11am then went shopping at 1pm. Got in and had some lunch now time for that nap at last. :D

Jake
My favourite job is going for a nap as I'm totally shattered now.

Was out with me boys last night and got hammered. Got in gone 1am then up and out the door by 5.15 am. Then back home by 8.30 wanting me bed but back out again at 11am then went shopping at 1pm. Got in and had some lunch now time for that nap at last. :D

That's good going at any age smurf!

Jake

And stop saying your old and shattered! You become what you say! Be positive me old codger!

Smurf

I try not to look in the mirror now and think mirrors should be banned at least in my house anyway :D

spruce

Your post got me thinking. I honestly haven't got a favourite job that I can't wait to do. Every job I have requires effort.

On the other hand, I have lots of very nice customers and its them that keeps me going.

Jake
Your post got me thinking. I honestly haven't got a favourite job that I can't wait to do. Every job I have requires effort.

On the other hand, I have lots of very nice customers and its them that keeps me going.

I wouldn't say 'I can't wait to do it' just that its my favourite job of the round based on price/ease...

spruce
I wouldn't say 'I can't wait to do it' just that its my favourite job of the round based on price/ease...

:)