Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My set up...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diwrnach

So been asked a few times about my set up in my pick up, and have I got any pics etc, its nothing amazing but if it helps someone why not, it is just a pick up with all the gear chucked in lol

For window cleaning its just everything removed apart from the washer and a bunch of 25l barrels lol

i use the same but the lwb pickup, its great cause I don't have to worry about flooding the cabin when filling up the tank how you get on with yours?

Love it, had it maybe 5 years now, never let me down, been spot on, does everything its the family car and can fit both adults and three kids no problem, work vehicle, awesome towing vehicle. Can't fault it really, and yeah the fact you can't flood it is also great.

Love it, had it maybe 5 years now, never let me down, been spot on, does everything its the family car and can fit both adults and three kids no problem, work vehicle, awesome towing vehicle. Can't fault it really, and yeah the fact you can't flood it is also great.
Picked up about ten tons of wood about three loads from a customer awesome trucks mate I'm so glad I kept it has helped me out loads with the window cleaning.

View attachment 4338

Surley that motor is not really practical for our line of work?

I also bet it does yer head in really having such little space to try fit all yer gear in.

So been asked a few times about my set up in my pick up, and have I got any pics etc, its nothing amazing but if it helps someone why not, it is just a pick up with all the gear chucked in lol

Smurf its just what you get used to its like what they say about vans "no matter the size you will fill it".

Still I find it much better now to be able to carry all the kit I need for any of the services I offer in/on a decent size van than struggling to fit it all in or have to tow a trailer aswell. Not only that I can rock up to a job and have everything I need at hand now. However like you say no matter what size van you have you can always fill it up that's for sure.

Smurf its just what you get used to its like what they say about vans "no matter the size you will fill it".

Surley that motor is not really practical for our line of work?
I also bet it does yer head in really having such little space to try fit all yer gear in.
Not had an issue yet, lifting the washer in is a bit of a **** mind.

WOT A STUNNER, who is she, my type of woman, what every window cleaner wants to SEE when opening the door when out Collecting.

ill be dreaming about her all night now.

no im not kidding./emoticons/wink.png:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic - my set up for gutter clearing and conservatory cleaning. There is a vacuum and hoses in the back for gutter clearing, carbon fibre poles in the bag. Multi ladder folded up on the right, step, ladder stays, water tank, wfp, harris pole, progutter, etc. Conservatory ladder will go on the roof. I can also squeeze in my power washer if i remove toolbox and box of gutter spares. Vehicle is a VW Caddy with side door, 40+mpg, £140 car tax.

View attachment 4399

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back