Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Had Training :)

paul1

HI all

Just had my training with a wfp window cleaner this morning and :wow:how much better it is than cleaning ovens for a living and it started raining too but was still better to me... /emoticons/smile.png)

Wasn't even like work compared to what I do just hope I can build a decent round up now in next year or 2. Really enjoyed it going to order my kit next few weeks and get cracking..

Any more tips or advice really appreciated, thanks again to everyone on here so far its a great forum and lots of helpful decent folk on here. cheers

Paul

south Yorkshire :party:

You'll do ok mate if you put your mind to it

It's worth getting some trad gear and a harris pole from b&q

Sometimes it is easier to trad some bits and insides

Also if your wfp goes tits up you are still earning

No need to be fancy

Straight pulls and detailing the edges will get the job done on insides

I rocked up to a house this morning to quote it. The only person there was a geeky little :turd: cleaning the oven and he wouldn't let me in to quote. So **** em /emoticons/tongue.png

I ran out of water on Tuesday half way through my last job of the day so out came my traditional and I was able to finish the job of and get paid.

one piece of advice I can say is...if you have the money get the best...and judging by most people on here that is the slx range of poles...

good luck with your future and keep us informed.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I always try to get more for insides just a bit extra because it can be a pain...especially in winter when you have to derobe somewhat and you have to move stuff around....close call today...I nicely caught a can and something else slid rather fast on the gloss paint...ya gotta be careful..

and of course if the vicar customer asks me.....ya cant do insides because the insurance is too much...they really are minging...

Back