Posh

Please get back quickly

Posh

Been offered a brodex 33ft pole aluminium for £80. Means I could reach the windows my 30ft pole is just to short for.

Is this a good deal.

Tuffers

If you think it's a good deal then go for it. What windows are you struggling to reach with a 30' though? Is 3' going to make that much of a difference?

Posh

Some I have I have to stand on steps to reach them. What I really wanna know is is it a decent pole & would it be heavy.

Duncs

never used one posh

if it is tad heavy will it matter so much if your only using it now and then

cheapncheerful

sounds a good deal to me....its always good to have a spare pole about..

if its too heavy or no good you will get that back easy anyway..:D

my short experience of ali poles is...they get bent easy and therefore dont collapse so you have to be careful with them...

cheapncheerful

and please...dont forget to finish the post...ie ...was it too heavy..?

I doubt it for limited use..:D

♠Winp®oClean♠

It's too late but........ I was going to ask which way the £80 is going, is he offering to pay you to take it?:D

Aqua-pure Portadown

Only seeing this now ,if I had of seen it earlier I would of said save your money towards an slx :-) the brodex alu poles are murder at that height :-(

tench0771

my m8 has a brodex alli its very stiff pole an its not as heavy as i thault it would b but the sections r quiet stiff an the clamps r shxxxxit he felt my pheonix x 22 an he said he peferd his brodex his words were its heaver than my pole?? an fiels flimsy??

♠Winp®oClean♠
my m8 has a brodex alli its very stiff pole an its not as heavy as i thault it would b but the sections r quiet stiff an the clamps r shxxxxit he felt my pheonix x 22 an he said he peferd his brodex his words were its heaver than my pole?? an fiels flimsy??

Doesn't say much about the Phoenix pole then!!!!:eek::eek::rofl:

Posh

I didn't need another pole & wern't going to spend all that money on a six. It's a spare for my unger 30ft if it breaks. It a prob be used about twice a year. I begrudge paying a lot of money that they ask for poles just to get you to a window. I'm 90% trad so it's only a spare. My £30 Harris gets me to a window just as well as a £200 pole.

Posh

Ive put a brush on it & had it at full length the smorning & it's not heavy at all. Use it all day & yeah probably will be heavy so perfect for what I want it for.

♠Winp®oClean♠

Probably done the right thing then given the circumstances.;)