Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Please get back quickly

Posh

Been offered a brodex 33ft pole aluminium for £80. Means I could reach the windows my 30ft pole is just to short for.

Is this a good deal.

If you think it's a good deal then go for it. What windows are you struggling to reach with a 30' though? Is 3' going to make that much of a difference?

sounds a good deal to me....its always good to have a spare pole about..

if its too heavy or no good you will get that back easy anyway../emoticons/biggrin.png

my short experience of ali poles is...they get bent easy and therefore dont collapse so you have to be careful with them...

Only seeing this now ,if I had of seen it earlier I would of said save your money towards an slx :) the brodex alu poles are murder at that height :-(

my m8 has a brodex alli its very stiff pole an its not as heavy as i thault it would b but the sections r quiet stiff an the clamps r shxxxxit he felt my pheonix x 22 an he said he peferd his brodex his words were its heaver than my pole?? an fiels flimsy??

my m8 has a brodex alli its very stiff pole an its not as heavy as i thault it would b but the sections r quiet stiff an the clamps r shxxxxit he felt my pheonix x 22 an he said he peferd his brodex his words were its heaver than my pole?? an fiels flimsy??
Doesn't say much about the Phoenix pole then!!!!:eek::eek::rofl:

I didn't need another pole & wern't going to spend all that money on a six. It's a spare for my unger 30ft if it breaks. It a prob be used about twice a year. I begrudge paying a lot of money that they ask for poles just to get you to a window. I'm 90% trad so it's only a spare. My £30 Harris gets me to a window just as well as a £200 pole.

Ive put a brush on it & had it at full length the smorning & it's not heavy at all. Use it all day & yeah probably will be heavy so perfect for what I want it for.

Back