Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SUN GLASSES ALDI

johnny bravo

well i never thought i would wear sunglasses while window cleaning.

But while you WFP windows you are always looking up, SUN glaring down into your eyes.

Aldi are doing sport sun glasses cycling and sports, so not as big as normal ones, got some today £1.99 i cant wait to use them, im getting bad eyes when SUN is in the way.

come on SUMMER, Im ready for you

well i never thought i would wear sunglasses while window cleaning.
But while you WFP windows you are always looking up, SUN glaring down into your eyes.

Aldi are doing sport sun glasses cycling and sports, so not as big as normal ones, got some today £1.99 i cant wait to use them, im getting bad eyes when SUN is in the way.

come on SUMMER, Im ready for you
Sunglasses help me loads especially with white houses

I got mine from lidl as well as a few other tings /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

if its sunny I'll always wear sunglasses I use polarised mirrored ones with a UV400 protection as if you don't over the years you will damage your eyes and they can't be repaired it's just not worth the risk

Sunglasses are a good idea.

What you really need to consider getting is a hat!

I will wear a rather fetching baseball cap (the right way round) or a rather splendid straw boater when the sun is out. A Panama is something I really aspire to.......

Serves many purposes, the main one being that you can hold your head with the sun just being kept out of your eyes by the visor or brim of the hat. Much better effect than squinting, even with sunglasses on.

soon as the sun is out the shades are on, sun block every day

wear hat all year warm hat winter

then summer hat

my partner works in dermatology unit, told me some daunting stories of skin damage due to the sun

soon as the sun is out the shades are on, sun block every daywear hat all year warm hat winter

then summer hat

my partner works in dermatology unit, told me some daunting stories of skin damage due to the sun
You get to see the sun in Northumberland?

Latest Posts

Back