Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some sad news today, found a burglary.

Jake

so I did my mates mum and dads house this afternoon, I do it monthly as usual,

Anyway, today I cleaned the front of the house, all the curtains were shut, so I gathered they were away,

Got round the back, and through the patio door I saw footprints and loads of draws pulled out, then I noticed the kitchen had also been ransacked,

Went straight over to the neighbours who duly rung the police with me. This is the third time they've been burgled!

Ring my mate and he's on his way form London to come and deal with it, feel so sorry for him, and even worse for his mum and dad, when they get back its gonna be a real upset for them.

Problem is, there garden backs onto a country park, and it's easy for burglars to target, there's no houses on view of there rear garden, so it's easy for them to go in unseen. They need to now get the patio door alarmed, as this can't keep happening! And a burglar alarm - amazed they haven't got one already.

Anyway, looks like I'll be giving statements at some point soon!

yeh happened to me once...I waved to the ex model at the top as she went out and thought....I WILL DO HERS FIRST WHILST SHES OUT....well come on...er...it takes a long long time to clean them windows when shes in...

by the time I had walked downhill to do her flat some toe rag had put the ground floor window through..she backed onto a main road so noise wasnt an issue..

Yep not so much a hero I too got a neighbour to phone the police but nothing was taken as I shouted through the broken glass I was going to get the police..

you never know whats coming next in this job../emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back