Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Saving Yorkshire from dodgy window cleaners

rafawindowcleaning

Hi!

As above was looking for a tagline for my website and van to make myself look a bit different than others in the area. Too bold? I have to say I quite like it :) what do you guys think?

if you do it you need that picture I think smurfy knows which one...the one with the defo dodgy ladder work to reach way up too high../emoticons/biggrin.png

as for what the other yorkshire windys think well...they either are dodgy or they are not...

if they are not then obviously it doesnt effect them and they cant moan..now is that effect or affect..?er...that doesnt matter to them....:rolleyes:

if they are well we dont like dodgy window cleaners on this site..

especially that sicko who went to prison for knocking an old dear about as he rifled her house and stole just £15 and claimed to be a window cleaner...there are some dodgy ones out there..

and...not just in yorkshire..

some very very dodgy spotting on the andrew marr show this morning...couldnt stop looking at it...

and I do think it was amature hour for the bbc this morning...

you could clearly see people in the reflections walking in and out of the room

and bangs in the background not good bbc..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Don't do it.

Too jokey, wrong unprofessional image. Negative too.

Try a positive line, improving the standard of yorkshires window cleaning or some such.

" You have tried the rest, Now try the best!! "/emoticons/biggrin.png

bold statement to make:eek: would certainly have to live up to it.

@rafawindowcleaning I think that would put people off window cleaners bud I've just getting a uniform with my name on front and back of tops . Getting loads of good comments from that, especially from my holiday cottage cleaning owners .

why not just tell everyone how to do it instead /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

I was working some big houses near Harewood last week so not far from your patch mateTo be honest it's a bit **** ! No offence x
Lol. I had to read that a couple of times, i thought you were saying rafas area was a bit sh*t. Thought you were picking a fight:laugh:

Back