tench0771

did any one go to the show

staneland01

Real shame I missed it this year with the wifey about to drop but went last year and met Aqua dapter steve. Been a great year with that on the pole

Did u make it?

matt

Yes I went, it was decent. But had an issue with the van so just mooched about for an hour then went. Nothing spectacular but well organised and a fair few vendors there. Had a look at mad mans simpole. Decent pole actually but the guy is ott on the sell. So will stick to gardiners for now. Lovely spot down there. Defo going next year on friday and staying over.

Duncs

funny my other half even suggested that i should go

"it would be gd to see " she said

now that is ear marked next year

Guest abs
funny my other half even suggested that i should go

"it would be gd to see " she said

now that is ear marked next year

Better start saving now then m8

Duncs

yeh never been to one bet you can spend some coin

tench0771

i went with my other half an me dog only stayed 30 minits just to ave a look around was good show mark did well to orgernize it ill defo go again next year but ill buy a pole next time an try an get a deal lol met the kev who sells the vishion top guy saw demo not to speek to as he had a masseve croud round his van whoa wat a set up he has i tell ya lecky hose real extreme poles lush van as well i wanted to meet mark an karl robinson but dident c them there at the time maby next year

Guest boarcity

im going to make the effort next yr

Tuffers
i went with my other half an me dog only stayed 30 minits just to ave a look around was good show mark did well to orgernize it ill defo go again next year but ill buy a pole next time an try an get a deal lol met the kev who sells the vishion top guy saw demo not to speek to as he had a masseve croud round his van whoa wat a set up he has i tell ya lecky hose real extreme poles lush van as well i wanted to meet mark an karl robinson but dident c them there at the time maby next year

How is Demo, is he doing council estates in that posh van? He liked doing the chav houses if I remember correctly.

Jake

Damo Isn't it?

Either way he's alright, although he has got an annoying voice on his YouTube videos! He's obsessed with window cleaning bless him!

One of those guys who will die with an xtreme pole in his arms...

Tuffers
Damo Isn't it?

Either way he's alright, although he has got an annoying voice on his YouTube videos! He's obsessed with window cleaning bless him!

One of those guys who will die with an xtreme pole in his arms...

Sounds a bit too southern for my liking :whistle:

tench0771
How is Demo, is he doing council estates in that posh van? He liked doing the chav houses if I remember correctly.

he doing very well im shore he is vat regesterd now so urning the big bucks !!

Damo

Just seen this !!!! Hahaha :D