Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kev

Does anyone know if moerman have sorted the end clips on the liquidator yet and if so where can i get the liquidator squeegee

Good luck with it kev, took me a bit of getting used to but it is a good tool. Maybe consider fixing the end clips, going to glue mine lost a clip last week had to order a blade to get the parts gutted!!

Yeah i hope i like it mate, i've seen a few people mentioning about the clips coming off and others haven't had any bother with them. I'll see what i think when it arrives. Yeah seen someone saying if you lose the clips you need to get a whole new channel i will need to watch out for that one

Only knocked a clip off once in a holster but they stay on mine no problem

When i next get the hot glue gun out i will put a spot on them though for peace of mind

I was thinking the clips held the rubber in place. The liquidator i have got coming hasn't got the original black handle, the handle in the photo was blue, quite similar to an ergotec one but obviously it's moerman

Latest Posts

Back