Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Water For Fish Tank

firstly its not recommended for normal fish as it lacks all the chemicals they need.....

its for marines...as all the salts put back what is missing..you have to mix the salt back in to a set specific gravity dont worry its easy....but not for normal fish..

I know a lot of lads on here are indeed marine fish tank keepers and have seen quite a few of their set ups ...so yep its safe for marine fish..

I had a filter system when I had marines and to be honest the resin did look the same..but dont quote me on it...I then went on to purchase a bigger pure producer which did look the same as the ones we use for windowcleaning..

I think pure is pure so....anyway I drink it all the time...just makes you pee a lot../emoticons/biggrin.png

use it in my coffee machine and also the best for plants especially orchids ...

I genuinely thought it was unsafe to drink as it dries things out because it's pure it sucks chemicals in from the body ??

cant see that myself ..when in the mood for a cleanse...I believe it helps flush out the cr ap in my body...ya eat enough cr ap like I do and swallow enough pills....ya be alright

I quite often add stuff to it anyway like ..that green algae stuff I bought supposed to be full of everything you need to live...but ..tastes likes..sh it..:turd: spirulinia...er..I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT ..ITS REALLY NICE...

I only got a kilogramme...

and lots of other good stuff...I just shoved it all in and mixed it up and every now and then I have a few clean days..no alcohol ...just good ole water..

I try things and observe the results believe me if I felt at all ill I wouldnt have it again.

but cheapie feels good ...all refreshed and ready to hit the road...

well after my two kick ass coffees..../emoticons/biggrin.png

now as for colloidal silver...the verdicts still out on that..but ..its great fun to make...

just noticed in the corner of the room full of cra p is my original box that my ro came in and...

it states....RO FOR FAMILY OFFICE HOTEL AND HOSPITAL USE...ie domestic water filter..

before that I had one of those water filter jugs in the fridge...so pure isnt something to be scared of.....

er if you think about where our water comes from and how many times its passed through a hiv sufferer or drug addict.....yep I know its clean from the tap but....it makes you think..

and as for fluoride...hmmmm good posion for keeping your tooth enamel..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back