Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paddy

Bit of a dilemma here, what would you chaps do? ...... One estate (a good half days graft for four, trad) was due to be cleaned last Tuesday ( it's fortnightly work) due to bank holiday Monday , rain , and one reason or another, it's getting done today! So it's due again next Tuesday, do I clean it again next TUesday, and face the wrath of Eana Sharples and her rolling pin mob or miss it?

Defo don't do it next Tuesday.
Was thinking of doing it next Friday, then each fortnight bringing it lback a day till I reach the Tuesday slot its always been on, if you can understand that, you deserve a medal

Was thinking of doing it next Friday, then each fortnight bringing it lback a day till I reach the Tuesday slot its always been on, if you can understand that, you deserve a medal
I get what you mean, but is it worth it?

what about going next tue as normal and offer them it at half price then its easier for you as not so dirty and you still get some cash and then its back to the same slot as its always been as i find my regulars are in routine and if it gets disrupted it takes ages to get back on track.

just do it 2 weeka from the day u do the clean thats why its called every 2 4 or 6 weekly cleans

its not their fault u took the bank holiday or that it was raining :-(

yes I have the same struggle with my small amount of monthly work if I dont do it all in the first week then next month it will be too early..

but I only take monthly on the understanding that..come rain or shine...it will be done...

but it was a struggle with the bloomin bank holiday and the rain...lucky for me some were out of sync and so not due until next time...

I have done two small ones on an estate for ages 50 yards apart...occasionally one who is on text request manages to line up so I can do the two together..

and this time....she said...can you do it monthly from now on...winner...

of course...it would help if I wrote them down ...:eek:

one day I will be a proper windowcleaner..

He won't have the 2 weeklies for long when he goes wfp. /emoticons/smile.png

You right about that , I've lost a few 2 weekly clean cos of wfp ... " can I go to monthly , windows are still clean " Sure Mrs ......... Bitching her off under my breath

You right about that , I've lost a few 2 weekly clean cos of wfp ... " can I go to monthly , windows are still clean " Sure Mrs ......... Bitching her off under my breath
Had one last week say "can I go every 8 weeks from now on as I'm feeling the pinch." Yeah sure. Like, she went on a freekin cruise to bleedin Barbados or somewhere over the winter. Mind you she's a jock :whistle:

well that ada master dont say a lot do he...

yeh daveyboy a big supporter of wfp ...

he does still do a bit of trad I believe../emoticons/biggrin.png

cant actually say I have noticed any difference to be fair as I can trad fully one month and wfp the next dependant on mood...

Ive had several move me from two weekly to monthly to bi monthly and back again...make your feckin mind up...it really depends if we have a storm of slime...and of course...if they **** me about like that I drop everything and rush round....

.ohh emma willis is on .../emoticons/biggrin.png.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back