Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Old WFP brush wanted - almost any condition ok

Kips

Hi guys - I've got a mate who I want to help out with some part time work as he's a bit down on his luck at the moment - am trying to work out how I can turn my 1 man trolley system into a 2 man trolley system - basically am going to put a 'Y' connector in and rig up my harris pole to be a WFP pole for him. I've got all the bits and bobs, now I just need a brush for the end. Doesn't matter what quality really, as if he likes the work and it goes well then I'm hoping I can find a way to bring him on board on a more organised way, and if that's the case i'll see about borrowing some money for a more proper system. But to get things rolling, I need to see if it (and he) works - so, if any of you have an old brush you don't use lying about you wouldnt mind parting with for a few quid, I'd really appreciate it!

Bit far for me, i'm in Norfolk! Thank you for the offer though. I think i've found one now so hopefully it'll all work

Might sound a daft question but how can you expect two ppl share the water from one trolley with a wfp each and be able to work efficiently?

Well, you can get 'Y' fitting which I was hoping might work - but yes, might be a bit of a forlorn hope. I think I might try to invest in a second backpack system... Don't suppose anyone has one for sale at a decent price?

wouldnt it be better for one of you to trad bottoms? two man system off one trolley is going to be an epic fail i predict lol

Back