Jake

Old willie's new wagtail is here!

Dave B

Is that his revolutionary new tool hes been wanging on about

Looks pants to me

Jake

I can't see it really working well for dirty windows, maybe for shop fronts that are done weekly, but not normal house windows..

mr shine

willies on the bandwagon , i see unger have a new modified channel coming out shortly

Dave B

Willie slated the moerman channels and now makes a channel with plastic end clips..blue as well lol

mr shine

why did he not do a proper demo of showing the wagtail cleaning the glass and show that theres no need for detailing

Dave B

The way the rubber sits inside the clip gives the same effect as notching the rubber i would think

The idea being the missing corner allows the rubber to go over the seal

However I have tried notching rubbers and polzn bladz has done vids showing it doesn’t work at all and leaves a line all round the glass

fenderjaguar
i see unger have a new modified channel coming out shortly

Really? Any more info on this, anyone?

Tuffers

I read it was a pre-made dog ear channel. It was at the Dorset show.

Guest boarcity

cant see those end clips working much myself/ i suppose they had to look totally diffrent to avoid patent laws

Eric Gilliand

If you have a good look at the Wag you'll see it's just, once again, a variation on a theme using cobbled together bits. The end clips are just bits of blue clip that normally have Velcro on them to hold the pad on a Combi. Sigh! And this is the revolutionary new one...:-(

Bingo

As Tuffers says.......the ends of the channel are just pre-bent (dog-eared).

Myself and Boacity already have these pre-bent channels on our Unger Ultimate Sqeegees :P:D.

[media]

[/media]

Jake

There more just a 'collectors item' really mate, doubt there actually any good as a squeegee

fenderjaguar
There more just a 'collectors item' really mate, doubt there actually any good as a squeegee

I think it would be an excellent squeegee. After all, it's an ergotec but lighter and stronger.

But if that is the exact same mould of the dog ears they are putting on the new channel, it's going to be pretty disappointing I think

Bingo

They're not just a 'collectors item'....believe it or not, but some people bought these and actually use them on the job, and they say are great to use (must have more money than sense :sad:)....I don't use mine, as I prefer to use XL Handles as I have big hands.

The Unger 'pre-bent' channel works fine too, but you need to keep the rubber cut short close to the end of the channel.

Guest boarcity
As Tuffers says.......the ends of the channel are just pre-bent (dog-eared).

Myself and Boacity already have these pre-bent channels on our Unger Ultimate Sqeegees :P:D.

[media]

[/media]

have you ever used yours yet? i havnt mines never been exposed to sunlight . mainly cos i dont use a fixed squeegee,its very well made thats for sure not a toy

Bingo
have you ever used yours yet? i havnt mines never been exposed to sunlight . mainly cos i dont use a fixed squeegee,its very well made thats for sure not a toy

Nah! Not used mine either...still in it's presentation box.... and that box is still in the box it was sent dated 05/01/2015 :D.