Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what do you think of this twin DI setup

heyoh

http://www.windowcleaningworld.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=44&product_id=712

Twin%208%20ltr%20DI%20System-750x750.jpg

to be honest it looks awkward to service, also it's sold in Australia, but what I'm more curious about how much the sediment/carbon filter saves on resin use

I take it that was built for window cleaners by window cleaners without bad backs :rofl:

The one filter in that housing is both sediment plus carbon filter all in one.

If you have seen the vids on the link and messed about with the shopping cart options it comes to over $1160 :rolleyes:

I'm defo in the wrong job :whistle:

thing must weigh q tonnee

also ur going to be walking round while its filtering water ie having a 12mm hose hooked to the back lol

this is maddd

After watching the vids I think it's quite a clever idea to make a compact portable twin di on demand system. The backpack idea is apparently only used to help carry it instead of struggling with the trolley up/down steps etc.

[media]

[/media]
Now we all know how simple it is to DIY your own system like that at a fraction of the cost:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Then yer fooked quite frankly :laugh:

Seriously is meant to be used as an on demand system which is popular in other countries where they do a lot of 6 momthly / yearly cleans so they don't have to cart loads of pure water about in their vans.

Back