Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working In The Rain ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Is it ok to work in light to medium rain with the pure water process and wfp cleaning? been told it is and doesn't effect the process as rain water is close to pure ? is this correct ?

Also should a trad cleaner work in rain or is it defeating the object with that process ?

cheers

I leave the windows wet anyway so who cares. Just splash & dash like most of them do /emoticons/biggrin.png

I am trad and work in rain no problems

The only tradders who would struggle is those that leave lots of soap on the glass as detailing is harder with soaking wet cloths

yep started in the rain on a new job this morning more concerned about the hail which came down for a short while...

wish the weather would make its feckin mind up is it summer or winter....

yesterday in my shorts today my woolie hat...

and the minute I nip into aldi to get some very good sunni glasses £3,99 folks.....the sun went in..

still tomorrow good and er..day off thursday...zzzzzzz

but back to good on friday.../emoticons/biggrin.png

ahh mine went great today as she said I want to pay you before we go out....

I couldnt run fast enough back to the car and get banana going...well it was raining anyway ..

its a good job they were out really as banana took a nice cutting off their acer tree and a red flower:rolleyes:

Showers = all day long

Light rain =all day long

Heavy rain = dash to the van hoping it will stop

Wind and rain = might aswell go home ..

Snow = until your brass monkeys are frozen

Guess who changed the tap on the hose reel by taking a Stanley knife to the reel before releasing the pressure in the hose? Yep, there's me slicing through the hose in the garage and woosh, water all over the shop, me face, me biking leathers, all over me tools.....

im not bothered if we complete the job list on the rainy days - safety takes priority in the rain , rush and theres wet rungs you will slip if you rush.

Customers do not like to see you rushing. I charge them more so that I can slowly.

Crazy.

im not bothered if we complete the job list on the rainy days - safety takes priority in the rain , rush and theres wet rungs you will slip if you rush.

And the other reason would be :specs:specs:specs:specs:specs maybe ?/emoticons/biggrin.png

oops did I forget to go to pussy cat today..:specs well I said when she phoned I had an emergency window cleaning contract to do and couldnt help it...and then I said the chinese ambassador was coming to visit so they needed their windows doing..:rolleyes:

she may have slipped up....she wants a washing line putting up and so I said okay tomorrow ...looking at the weather forecast we may just get away with it here but not bothered now..

and she said ....well come at three as I have a friend here till then and I want to tell you where the washing line is going:specs

yA can **** off I will go when I FEEL like it and you can chat away to your friend...

and another job just come in well...messers can wait til I am in the mood.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back