Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van mount or trolley

davewindowcleaner

I got myself a van and will have 500lt tank fitted in.

I am interested to hear your opinions guys on which you prefer best... van mount or trolley?

The reason I am asking is because I spoke to a bloke who got a van mount and he usually fill the trolley up from the tank for most jobs rather getting the hose out, the only time he really use the hose is for commercials jobs.

Most of my work is just normal houses so I am kinda thinking of saving my money a bit and stick with my trolley by draining the water from the tank to fill my trolley up.

Thanks...You could carry on using the trolley but once you have put in the tank it will not be long before you want all the other bits to diy a van system.

I might be wrong but I think i read somewhere on here Jimmyboot prefer trolley and i also read wagga mention on his YouTube comments he prefer trolley too. It seem to me the hose can be a bit of a hassle.

trolley system is a ball ack an to mch effort like sercit training with 25l brums lol once u go van mount u wont wana use a trolley

I started with a trolley, but quickly saw the light and have used a Van mount ever since. I only do domestic houses but find the Van Mount soo much better and easier. Trust me.

I only do domestic and use van mount 99% of the time and backpack the rest, I don't see the hose a problem anymore.

Ask yourself a few questions like below you'll soon get the answer mate.

How compact is your round?

Whats the parking like?

Access to the property good or bad?

What size property are you cleaning small or large?

Do you know how much water you use on a first clean compared to reg?

Most of my work is just normal houses so I am kinda thinking of saving my money a bit and stick with my trolley by draining the water from the tank to fill my trolley up.
You have the van, 500ltr tank and a trolley......not going to save much money by NOT buying hose and a reel.

Your trolley can become the pump-station for your van-mount system.....you then have the option to choose which method to use for the job in question.

my van mount is a diy set up i had a purefreedom trolley so i just brout a tank an hose real riped pump an flow con off an mounted it in van job done

I've got both. I only use the trolley for houses where parking is an issue or houses that you have to walk a long way to get to the back. I find using a trolley a ball ache.

I've got both. I only use the trolley for houses where parking is an issue or houses that you have to walk a long way to get to the back. I find using a trolley a ball ache.
i got quite a few jobs where parking will be a issue for me if i was using the hose

Latest Posts

Back