Jake

Anyone used these internal cleaning kits?

Jake

[media]

[/media]

Are they any good?

To me I can't see how they work that well? I'd have thought they just drag the dirt around the glass...

Taxlossloz
[media]
[/media]

Are they any good?

To me I can't see how they work that well? I'd have thought they just drag the dirt around the glass...

I just got one delivered today

Doing some commercial stuff in morning which we have not been able to clean inside yet.

So will let you know ...

Jake
I just got one delivered today

Doing some commercial stuff in morning which we have not been able to clean inside yet.

So will let you know ...

Cheers!

peter rogers

doesnt look to gd like wonder wat finish they leave

Taxlossloz
Cheers!

Ok used it on small costa coffee top windows and some big windows above stairwell at tennis club

I like it - will be using every week - not cheap but it's well built - it's simple so it won't break - it's ideal for awkward stuff and stuff where u might just wipe over with microfibres

Taxlossloz

I already got three section unger pole so that reduced cost for me

Jake
Ok used it on small costa coffee top windows and some big windows above stairwell at tennis club

I like it - will be using every week - not cheap but it's well built - it's simple so it won't break - it's ideal for awkward stuff and stuff where u might just wipe over with microfibres

Do you use pure water? Doesn't it leave marks and streaks?

Taxlossloz
Do you use pure water? Doesn't it leave marks and streaks?

Yes used pure

No streaks but could be a film build up over time - will see

DanielT

I use the vikan version on an inside shop window. Mix a 50/50 of pure water and IPA.

tench0771

ive got the vikan easy shine kit i think itsa ace i clean some insides every 7 /8 weeks an its easy if glass is realy dirty then can b a pain but reguler cleaning on insides its the shizzzz nitttt i only use the green pads 1 damp an 1 dry they rip fly poo off in seconds no prob

Taxlossloz
I use the vikan version on an inside shop window. Mix a 50/50 of pure water and IPA.

What's IPA? ..thought that was Indian Pale Ale !

Taxlossloz
ipa is pure alcohol its a 000 tds solvent

Thanks will try it out

matt

I use this all the time on insides and conservatorys, just need lots of the microfibre pads as they hold the dirt. I find it works really well. Mostly due to customers not wanting "black water" splashed on their lounge carpet or whatever. First thing I found and used ever since. No mess just spray pure on and go.

matt

Be interested to know other ways to clean conservatories inside of roofs..

Jake
ive got the vikan easy shine kit i think itsa ace i clean some insides every 7 /8 weeks an its easy if glass is realy dirty then can b a pain but reguler cleaning on insides its the shizzzz nitttt i only use the green pads 1 damp an 1 dry they rip fly poo off in seconds no prob

Gonna check it out!

Smurf

you can also make your own internal dragonfly type system by just buying the bits you need for a lot less

morgan

We use the unger system regular and always good results just use the pure water and leaves finish streak free, just change the applicator regular and dont do to big area one glass at a time.