Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone used these internal cleaning kits?

Jake

[media]

[/media]
Are they any good?

To me I can't see how they work that well? I'd have thought they just drag the dirt around the glass...

Ok used it on small costa coffee top windows and some big windows above stairwell at tennis club

I like it - will be using every week - not cheap but it's well built - it's simple so it won't break - it's ideal for awkward stuff and stuff where u might just wipe over with microfibres

Ok used it on small costa coffee top windows and some big windows above stairwell at tennis clubI like it - will be using every week - not cheap but it's well built - it's simple so it won't break - it's ideal for awkward stuff and stuff where u might just wipe over with microfibres
Do you use pure water? Doesn't it leave marks and streaks?

ive got the vikan easy shine kit i think itsa ace i clean some insides every 7 /8 weeks an its easy if glass is realy dirty then can b a pain but reguler cleaning on insides its the shizzzz nitttt i only use the green pads 1 damp an 1 dry they rip fly poo off in seconds no prob

I use this all the time on insides and conservatorys, just need lots of the microfibre pads as they hold the dirt. I find it works really well. Mostly due to customers not wanting "black water" splashed on their lounge carpet or whatever. First thing I found and used ever since. No mess just spray pure on and go.

ive got the vikan easy shine kit i think itsa ace i clean some insides every 7 /8 weeks an its easy if glass is realy dirty then can b a pain but reguler cleaning on insides its the shizzzz nitttt i only use the green pads 1 damp an 1 dry they rip fly poo off in seconds no prob

Gonna check it out!

you can also make your own internal dragonfly type system by just buying the bits you need for a lot less

We use the unger system regular and always good results just use the pure water and leaves finish streak free, just change the applicator regular and dont do to big area one glass at a time.

I use a pole with a mop I got from a b&m store. Spray pure on. Wipe it over with micro cloth on the mop then it flips over to buff. Cost £3.99. Spray bottle was a nicker. All under a fiver & works brilliant. Bought 4 of them so I can change the pads. The pole they come with aint great but they fit on another pole I got.

Back