Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some new moerman gear and bucket...

Jake

View attachment 4424

Rainy day forces a trip up to the window clean center,

Came home with some nice new Moermon products,

I'd already used the liquidator for a few months as Bob sent me a prototype beifre it was released, and I really like it, so bought some new fully developed liquidators (14&18inch) plus a couple of t bars

And a new bucket with a sealed lid, finally won't have a wet van after going over speed bumps!!

View attachment 4425

View attachment 4426

Jake was it an original prototype or one with the newer design clips on??

I've had a proper original for a very long time now

Compared to the released ones it is no way near as good even though it was a whole lot better than anything you could buy at the time

If it's an old one it works very well cut down to use for top openers as it is so small it works perfect due to the amount of pressure you can put on it

View attachment 4428

View attachment 4427

Does the moerman boab hold the liquidator ok. It's a bit of a squeeze in my unger one as I've got rubbers in it to stop the squeeze rubber being nicked by the plastic.

Does the moerman boab hold the liquidator ok. It's a bit of a squeeze in my unger one as I've got rubbers in it to stop the squeeze rubber being nicked by the plastic.
Which of the 3 unger buckets do you have, classic, 2003 or ninja?

The moerman boab is pretty similar in size to the 2003 unger bucket. The liquidator is a hot dog in hallway, unless you have rubbers modding into it of course.

Funnily enough, I bought the moerman pouch the other day. I have a few complaints, since they lead you to believe it's compatible with the ergotec belt. It's not. You have to mod the pocket for it to actually fit the belt, well I was going to stitch it anyway I suppose (although given the way I had to mod it, can't use the sewing machine). It's basically a mini version of the ergotec pouch with a bottle holder, which is great. Has to be used at the back though, not the side (too tight, like the unger nylon)

http://i.imgur.com/h7iPnpx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vl8LN9f.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9HEnqsM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid Jake

The applicator is good as it holds enough water to do an average house without making it drip and run everywhere while using it and it is microfibre so even though it feels soft it scrubs well

This vid lark is addictive

I did a load on utube before then deleted them as didn't like them

Now started doing better ones where i speak and stop doing silent ones

I have been using the same facelift rubber in all my channels for 2 weeks now and none of them need changing

They look dull on the tips but not actually worn as it is a very shiny rubber don't let it fool you that it is worn..just dulls at the edges

As soon as I get lines I change it now Dave, I don't mind it looking worn, just not when it's starting to leave lines...

This vid lark is addictiveI did a load on utube before then deleted them as didn't like them

Now started doing better ones where i speak and stop doing silent ones

Yeah it is addictive, post them up Dave!

Back