Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

aqua tap

Fish4fun

I'm having problems with the aqua tap.The first week I used the aqua tap found it difficult to twist open and shut..

I bought another one and have same problem the aqua tap is difficult to open or shut ...

Anyone else having problems..

Cheers... Robert..

Only time found it hard to try and switch off/on is when doing velux windows, I mostly use the on/off switch for them. When using new gardiners supreme brush, Im finding it harder, as I think the smaller stock is not providing enough resistance against window at brush head, as it wants to slip round to put on/off.

I used medium mixed brush before, which is bigger and didnt get much issues with it.

I think there is something you can do to the internal workings to free it up, dont know if its rubber o rings, take one out or something? Think there is a youtube video about it, cant find it

I'm having problems with the aqua tap.The first week I used the aqua tap found it difficult to twist open and shut..I bought another one and have same problem the aqua tap is difficult to open or shut ...

Anyone else having problems..

Cheers... Robert..
Heres a vid of Wagga taking one apart. You just need to add a little lube/grease inside, or take one of the rubber 0 rings off inside.

[media]

[/media]

Latest Posts

Back