Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

He's Not Called The 'Edge' For Nothing... Oops

Those were the days..the edge

Chris jericho

Chris benoit (before he murdered his family then killed himself)

I forgot about Chris Benoit's murders & death.......shocking stuff.

They were def the days though. I used to frickin love playing WWF on mee game boy......Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man, Mr Perfect!

He's a **** guitarist. Used the same phaser/delay effect for decades! Ain't no randy Rhodes

He's a **** guitarist. Used the same phaser/delay effect for decades! Ain't no randy Rhodes
Randy Rhodes another very gifted guitarist who died way way too young.

They were def the days though. I used to frickin love playing WWF on mee game boy......Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man, Mr Perfect!
You must be a bit younger than me then

I was playing wwf in the arcades when it came out

Legion of doom

Big boss man

Ted dibiase

/emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm showing my age now lol

Remember the original street fighter arcade games and shinobi etc

Superstars? Heh, played that one to death back in the day myself as well

You must be a bit younger than me thenI was playing wwf in the arcades when it came out

Legion of doom

Big boss man

Ted dibiase

/emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm showing my age now lol

Remember the original street fighter arcade games and shinobi etc
Original street fighter was epic! Was in a different league as far as graphics -way ahead of its time. I really want to play it now /emoticons/sad.png

Me and my mates used to play it on the snes when it came out

We had to take turns one of us playing by looking in the mirror behind just to make it harder as we had got so good at it

I got the snes out the loft last year and had a go for old times sake

I have a snes emulator with street fighter 4 on my galaxy s5

My brother has it on his i pad and uses his i phone as the wireless controller

you virtually have in some of your posts...and I bet if I was to say to someone do you know daveyboy whos dad used to drive the milk float....:rofl:

yep that was the post I remembered

its yours daveyboy he just aint nicked it yet..:rofl:

I accidentally came across a music synth that fitted in my hand and was great and I re sold it but cant remember its name as I would love to buy another ...it was great...and german of course..

Latest Posts

Back