Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This is worth a look

I've watched all of lee burbige's series of window wars

It's ok but he's a bit of a plank

Mr artusa not lee

Proper bellend, but I think a lot of it is playing up to the cameras.

They don't half make what is a simple job very over complicated.

Managed 8 minutes.

I like the way they take the panes off to clean. I've a few old houses glazed this way, may give it a go.

Lol. Supervisors for supervisors, operations managers, WTF.
Music is also way too dramatic for the content.
I know it's ridiculous,

As for the music, all of lees videos are like this, he hasn't a clue on film making bless him, the music is always really loud and annoying, plus it's nearly always the wrong genre for the purpose!

I've left a comment on one of his videos telling him to turn the bloomin music down, and to change it to a more suitable sound when he does use it,

And his intros... Well that's for another day, I'll go mad if if you get me talking about that! :mad:

My thoughts from a business prospective that chap has built up a profitable business from a one man band to a substantial profitable business employing many in a short space of time. I take my hat off to the guy as just shows what hard work and sheer determination can bring.

My thoughts from a business prospective that chap has built up a profitable business from a one man band to a substantial profitable business employing many in a short space of time. I take my hat off to the guy as just shows what hard work and sheer determination can bring.
...I feel a bit bad calling him a bellend now.:rolleyes:

He is also an ex cop that would have locked you up for calling him names in his previous job /emoticons/biggrin.png

...I feel a bit bad calling him a bellend now.:rolleyes:

Back