Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

[SOLD] A great opportunity , Windowclean Direct Solihull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Hello,

For Sale ,the complete business with vehicle ,Pro fitted 850 ltr grippamax hot water system2 man system,Renualt traffic Sport 2010 LWB, 78000 miles Gardiners extreme poles 18ft 25 ft and 35ft extension,Zarges Ladders,website www.windowcleandirect-solihull.co.uk ,Great site put a lot of work into it.Window cleaner pro software

The round has 270 good customers with a average price of £19 per clean most of the work is very compact around £50 per hour turnover mainly on the estates of monkspath hillfield knowle and dorridge,95 per cent residential with 4 good commercial jobs £225,£175,£60 and £40.Am willing to work with the buyer for 2 months introducing to each customer.Around 30% monthly and 70% bi-monthly work.

GENUINE reason for sale as moving overseas,this offer will not be split in any way,the vehicle and system cost £20000 alone in December 2013.

The price for this business is £32500 with a new mot and tax tax on van and hot water system is due to be serviced by grippamax. Great opportunity this is www.windowcleandirect-solihull.co.uk,

The price is not negotiable,there is a lot of scope to the business in this area

Please call Heath on 01217442973 / 07818508808

Last edited by a moderator:
hi heath that looks really promising for someone

gd point your going to work with the buyer for two months

he should double his graft in five years

as i think your buying into a area

Good luck with it, but I think you might have better luck selling the van, round, and tools, separately.

Agree with Tolish - but equally wish you all the best with the sale. Looks like a tidy set up /emoticons/smile.png

Why sell seperatlely? Im in no rush to sell till the New year if need be,I can easily obtain another 130 or so customers by then,will let this thread run till the weekend as already had a offer for the round. Only thou at the price offered has to be a great deal for the lot surely,this is a easy round.No ladder work mostly modern houses,easy peasy.

Why sell seperatlely? Im in no rush to sell till the New year if need be,I can easily obtain another 130 or so customers by then,will let this thread run till the weekend as already had a offer for the round. Only thou at the price offered has to be a great deal for the lot surely,this is a easy round.No ladder work mostly modern houses,easy peasy.
We come in peace :alien:

Huge investment 32.5K ???????? ,don't think so,get money back inside a year,can't believe peoples views on these sites

Huge investment 32.5K ???????? ,don't think so,get money back inside a year,can't believe peoples views on these sites
Who ****** on your cornflakes, we've been nothing but friendly in this thread?

no offence just don't see 32.5 k as a big investment when you see the ROI .thanks for the friendly threads,all the best to everyone,

Heath Adams

no offence just don't see 32.5 k as a big investment when you see the ROI
None taken. You seem to have taken what I said as a negative when it wasn't. 32 grand is a lot of cash to invest in anything hence the word 'big', it was no statement on your proposal. Its almost like you have taken the word 'investment' out of my post and replaced it with 'chance', or 'risk'. The ROI looks very good at first glance, so I'm sure someone will do very well out of it. I hope it all goes well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back