Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Tools Left In This Vehicle Overnight stickers

davewindowcleaner

Got one of these stickers for my van but my Gf reckon it asking for trouble mentioning no tools, she thinks it might make someone break in to check if I am really carrying tools or not.

I always thought like your GF putting a sticker on your van like that would attract scumbags too

Yeah probably would. People see wfp vans out all the time now and clearly see tanks etc in them. Unless you plan to take EVERYTHING out each night. But again the sticker might just say go on give it a try see what's in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: she just shouted at me '' I told you so!''

What about getting sign writing on my van? She think I would also be better off getting magnet sign writing so I can remove it at night

:oops: she just shouted at me '' I told you so!''
What about getting sign writing on my van? She think I would also be better off getting magnet sign writing so I can remove it at night
Maybe but for me personally I don't think magnet ones look as professional.

I will not say anything about women being in control after thirty years of marriage...

okay....they are:D

I have an estate car and never had a problem..but I do cover stuff up and always lock my ladders on.

I got two front ladder clamps stole off my van during the night last week lol and i live in the city centre surrounded by cctv, haven't put the padlocks on for a while but i do now.Worst thing was i never noticed until i got to work i'm just glad the ladders never came off

I got two front ladder clamps stole off my van during the night last week lol and i live in the city centre surrounded by cctv, haven't put the padlocks on for a while but i do now.Worst thing was i never noticed until i got to work i'm just glad the ladders never came off
Gees glad they stayed on!

I dunno I don't think it would make much difference. Maybe it would a bit. Don't think you really need to put wfp on anyway.

Appreciate the concerns everyone has mentioned and they are valid..........but personally I would never compromise the choice of vehicle, the sign writing etc etc due to a fear of being burgled etc.

My house got burgled last year but my family are all ok and the insurance covered everything. That experience never made me think about moving house though as I've got every chance of getting burgled there too /emoticons/smile.png

Appreciate not everyone will be able to do this but reversing your van / vehicle right up to a wall is the best form of security in my eyes.

Latest Posts

Back