Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Pricing

steveeeg64

Hello Everyone

A while since I cleaned windows. Has any one got a suggested price for a 4 bed detached house on a new estate in Sheffield? I intend to clean with a good quality WFP system and do all frames and sills as part of the service. A thorough, not a rush job in other words.

Thank You Very Much

'Window Cleaning Rounds For Sale' ??

Hi, you seem to have posted this in the wrong section of the forum

Hello EveryoneA while since I cleaned windows. Has any one got a suggested price for a 4 bed detached house on a new estate in Sheffield? I intend to clean with a good quality WFP system and do all frames and sills as part of the service. A thorough, not a rush job in other words.

Thank You Very Much

4 bed house round my way, more like £15 and £20 with a conny... Perhaps a bit less if it's a small 4 bed with not a lot of windows...

Everyone's different, it's hard to say what to charge really

I've got one 4 bed which I charge £13 and another £140......as you can imagine they are very very different sized properties.

But that's a really annoying answer /emoticons/smile.png so for the sake of it I am picturing a 'normal' sized 4 bed, good condition as it's fairly new, and your going to be doing a top dollar job each time.......I would say £25 minimum.......I am doing a 'normal sized' 4 bed this Friday for £40 first clean & £25 bi-monthly after that.

oh its hidden in the posts somewhere..

but basically I got a phone call and he wanted my day rate price which I didnt really have..

during the call he said his windowcleaner was ill...

so I SAID ..well what hours does he work..

he said ten til four...

so I just said I will do that for the same price he charged..

so he said...£75

imagine my horror when I pulled in through the locked gates to be greeted by endless heavy leaded windows all in full sun...

and he didnt like or want wfp not that I had it at the time...

put it this way ...the fronts were not upto my usual standard and boy did I finish dead on the stroke of four...

although grandad on his mower kept saying...

have you done this one?

oh yes of course...

he went to get my money in his merc he didnt take his lamber...

one of our barterer friends...../emoticons/biggrin.png

so a lesson for all windys never say anything til you see the job....

no wonder his windy was ill...

oh its hidden in the posts somewhere..
but basically I got a phone call and he wanted my day rate price which I didnt really have..

during the call he said his windowcleaner was ill...

so I SAID ..well what hours does he work..

he said ten til four...

so I just said I will do that for the same price he charged..

so he said...£75

imagine my horror when I pulled in through the locked gates to be greeted by endless heavy leaded windows all in full sun...

and he didnt like or want wfp not that I had it at the time...

put it this way ...the fronts were not upto my usual standard and boy did I finish dead on the stroke of four...

although grandad on his mower kept saying...

have you done this one?

oh yes of course...

he went to get my money in his merc he didnt take his lamber...

one of our barterer friends...../emoticons/biggrin.png

so a lesson for all windys never say anything til you see the job....

no wonder his windy was ill...
I have been making a real effort not to blind quote over the phone as well recently as have got stung a couple of times. I had one customer that 'forgot' to mention the great big fookin convo in the back because I'd termed it 'Any extras at the back of the house? ' instead of being more specific......all learning curves.......what a strange expression 'learning curves'.....am I saying it right?

Back