Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Kobold Backpacks £15 Yes £15!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

Got a email back from Chinese supplier after an enquiry I made. Ok you've got to buy 300 units but anyone can buy these in if you can get them distributed. Just goes to show how much money WFP suppliers are making, wonder how much they make on poles? Even if you factored that they made £50 on a extreme pole surely their not paying £400 per pole buying them in from China:hehehe:

You should try asking if they would sell them on ebay.

I would be more than happy to spent £150 on 10 backpack through ebay from them, you can never have too many backpacks imo as they dont last that long.

Yeah pole company's most make a mint! It's not exactly the most expensive thing to make is it... Not a lot to them at all

Don't know how a battery, a pump, the wiring can be purchased assembled and sold on for the price, obviously it can be done and at a profit.

I've been saying for yonks how cheap those type of sprayers now being as wfp backpacks are to buy in bulk from china. Don't forget then you have to add shipping costs and uk import tax so bumps up the price a wee bit.

If you buy enough of them they will even brand them for you like stick a gardiners sticker on it. Then you can flogg them for over 100 squid or more /emoticons/biggrin.png

When ppl say I want to start up wfp work and others suggest to get a backpack which is cheap china **** I cringe every time. They are simply not meant to be used everyday for wfp window cleaning.

Ask them for shipping costs then you will know the true value. What they tend to do is off set the price into the shipping costs so you feel your getting a bargain!!!

Back