Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my parent neighbor want her gutter clean out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

She said she will give me 40 pound (the picture below i have uploaded)

I have only done conservatory gutter but never a house gutter.

I will be using my youngman ladder and will have to order microlite standoff.

1) Is 40 quid a fair price for the job?

2) If I find I can do the job ok and add it to my window cleaning service, do many of you get a lot of gutter work to clean out all year round?

I am aware i will need to get myself a better ladder and also a ankalad but I don't want to spend money on something I won't be using much if I find I don't like doing it or there isn't any real demand out there for gutter to be cleaned out.

View attachment 4583

Yep I do a fair share,

Don't worry about ladders, I just use a b&q ladder for all my ladder work, you'll be fine with yours, a ladders a ladder at the end of the day!

£40 is ok for clearing it out, she doesn't want it cleaned as well does she? If so then you'd need to charge more

I not sure, she said she want all the dirt and muck out.

She a old lady and a widow, I don't think it been clean out for a decade at least.

I happy enough with 40 pound, i will look at it as a learning experience.

yep they crop up occasionally...good price last one I did was only twenty quid ...dont tell smurfy he will pop his cloggs..

but she is a good custy..and most of the back was off a flat roof....

good luck and get stuck in...one thing is for certain..

:turd: gets everywhere....so dont put your sunday best on....

and DONT FORGET...let us all know how you got on..

Might be best to have a go at your parents house guttering first and get one of your parents to foot the ladder for you.

What tools etc are you thinking of using?

All I was gonna do is use a trowel and plastic bag to put the **** in and of course wear garden glove so I don't get my fingernail dirty.

My dad said he will give me a hand so all is good.

Latest Posts

Back