Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Solar Steve

Our Biggest Week Ever!

kev
@kev we still have your area available if you wish to attend. We are currently tendering for a contract to clean 994 residential properties for a council not far from you. The jobs in Scotland will start to come in, I'm sure of it.

I'm not sure if i can make it this time steve. Will there be more training days in the future?

kev
I know that feeling well mate. Whenever I meet a pretty lass on the round she is almost young enough to be my daughter.

I meant with all the convo's with old people every day over the years you start to feel like one lol

kev
@Jake

[ATTACH=full]7047[/ATTACH]

Do you people never sleep haha

kev
Believe me, Sweden has better summers than Scotland by a long way!

I meant a swedish winter :D

Jake
I meant a swedish winter :D

I slept 8 hours... Zzzz

Do you get sunshine in Scotland? It is it just grey all the time :P

kev

This year it's been that bad i was considering selling up last week and going backpacking in australia for a year lol that was on the friday but thankfully i was back to my normal self by the monday

cheapncheerful

actually..er not that im an expert..steve may know more...but solar panels actually like bright light and not so much sunshine..

and scotland has had better summers than us for a few years now..:D

me likes a balanced argument...:D

Jake

Scotland is stunning, but I love where I live, never rains here..

Guest SolarPanelCleaning

Cnc is right. It's Friday and I can't be arsed to explain but yes, Scandinavia benefits from PV because of the quality of light.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.