Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Full house clean technique

B

bill

On Monday I've got to clean full house big house with double garage I've got to clean

Gutters inside\out

Downpipes

Conservatory

Windows

Driveway and patios where do I start do I do all pressure washing first

Like mentioned before start at the top and work down.

As I use wfp mostly to clean plastics or ladders if need and I tend to do the windows frames, sills & glass as I'm working around the house at the same time.

For a proper exterior deep clean as listed I think that's going to take you more than a day myself to do properly if bad. Therfore I would allow 2 days in my diary just to be on the safe side. Then if block paving pop back to resand the paving joints on a dry day at least 2/3 days after without rain so the blocks and sudstrate are dry enough for the sand to be brushed into the joints properly.

Regarding clean up on any pressure washing job I do I make sure any overspray is removed from walls, windows etc. As I'm anal on that type of job I would do the windows twice if need be which is priced into the job.

On Monday I've got to clean full house big house with double garage I've got to cleanGutters inside\out

Downpipes

Conservatory

Windows

Driveway and patios where do I start do I do all pressure washing first

Like mentioned before start at the top and work down.
As I use wfp mostly to clean plastics or ladders if need and I tend to do the windows frames, sills & glass as I'm working around the house at the same time.

For a proper exterior deep clean as listed I think that's going to take you more than a day myself to do properly if bad. Therfore I would allow 2 days in my diary just to be on the safe side. Then if block paving pop back to resand the paving joints on a dry day at least 2/3 days after without rain so the blocks and sudstrate are dry enough for the sand to be brushed into the joints properly.

Regarding clean up on any pressure washing job I do I make sure any overspray is removed from walls, windows etc. As I'm anal on that type of job I would do the windows twice if need be which is priced into the job.
Cheers smurf I've priced it for 3 days

Back