Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

armagh27

Liquidator not hitting the spot

Ant

I tend to mainly use W5 or fairy, got some ettore squeegee off but prefer the slip from the other two!

Have yet to try ecover.

albootyerbaws

cant be arsed modifying something brand new it should work without having to faff around with it.

Dave B

Have you used one yet? ?

I've not had to alter anything (apart from the length as at the time i couldn't get a 12" so cut down a 14"

keefo

Unfortunately can't get red razr here or Ecover, would of tried it, didn't somebody say though that Ecover doesn't work well in heat.

cheapncheerful

yep I have found ecover not so good in the heat and mr taytay mentioned that I think amongst others..

back to good old fairy now..

albootyerbaws
Have you used one yet? ?

I've not had to alter anything (apart from the length as at the time i couldn't get a 12" so cut down a 14"

no. so why is everyone modifying them if they work fine.:confused:

Dave B

Use this from asda instead of ecover

Thick like fairy etc but slip and quality of ecover

http://groceries.asda.com/product/washing-up-liquid/asda-ecofriendly-grapefruit-kiwi-washing-up-liquid/910001066346

I use it with flash but have tried without and it cleans just as well (i think flash leaves a good shine )

As it is thick it doesn’t dry out and is 100% clear so leaves no film on the glass

And £1.20 for a litre is bloody good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.