Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

armagh27

Liquidator not hitting the spot

Dave B
still not bothered getting one of these channels all ive read about them has been negative.

Apart from all the good stuff we all say or do you not read that:p

Smurf

I showed off my new channels to a lady customer today as she was well impressed with my trad cleaning skills :D

albootyerbaws

read plenty about them on other forums thats why ive not got one.

was going to order one but waited until i seen the reviews which were shite.

people binned them or gave them away. or used the 18 inch one for a back scratcher.:):rofl:

Smurf

well I have 2 x 18" 2 x 14" & 2 x 10" channels and work great for me even in a wag handle go figure :)

albootyerbaws

ok send me one. go on convince me.:laugh:

albootyerbaws

if they are 3 quid i might try it out.

Diwrnach

Keep looking at these but dunno? any good for insides? what is the pros and cons? bearing in mind I use a squeegee very rarely these days.

Smurf

The pro is they are good tools if you can master them. The con is you will never find out if you don't try one :D

Tuffers
@Tuffers you are obviously using the liquidator wrong then and/or not having enough slip as I think they are a brilliant bit of kit even with the soft rubber it comes with.

I've tried using it with my knuckles close to the glass, knuckles far away from the glass as well. The tiny bit that's squared off seems to come out of the clip too. I'll keep on trying it, but not a fan of it yet.

TolishAPurd

Sorry guys, I've given mine a good go now but decided to retire it last week. I got it to the point where I could use it, but I still much prefer a normal straight channel, I don't even use my modded ettores any more. I really wanted to like this, but its not for me I'm afraid.

For those of you that are struggling with the rubber, I found that the hard rubber (unger) performs much much better. Soft just slopped about all over the place when I used it.

Smurf

Never mind as is just meant for skilful traditional professional window cleaners really you know. Not just any numpty that thinks he/she can give trad a go :D

Did I really say that out aload ...Oops! me bad :rofl:

Tuffers
Never mind as is just meant for skilful traditional professional window cleaners really you know. Not just any numpty that thinks he/she can give trad a go :D

That's why they made them so no detailing is needed? I think if you can use a normal channel and modify it to your needs and are able to cut down on detailing, then you are skillful ;)

Back at ya Smurfy boy :P

Dave B

I can 0 detail 99% of the time with my own modded ones and now my new modded wag but i still prefer to use the liquidators when i use a fixed squeegee

Just so smooth to use

Tuffers
I'll charge for lessons if anyone wants one lol

:finger::fubar:

Diwrnach
I'll charge for lessons if anyone wants one lol

Are you running a coarse and does it come with a piece of toile.... piece of paper at the end?

TolishAPurd

I managed to get it so there was no detailing pretty quickly...after I had done the hot water trick to fix moermans fuckup.:rolleyes:...I still don't like using it. Its clearly a marmite item.

Smurf

Every training cert will come with a photocopy of franks bleeding butt :D

[media]

[/media]

Dave B
Are you running a coarse and does it come with a piece of toile.... piece of paper at the end?

Yes and a tshirt

If you don't wear the tshirt you're not allowed to use the channels

Posh

I can get it 90% of the time but then I have a mad day like today where it was shite.

Reverted back to mod channel & perfect. It's like golf to me. 90% of the time I'm crap but then I hit some good shots & think I've got it then go crap again.

Tuffers
Yes and a tshirt

If you don't wear the tshirt you're not allowed to use the channels

What are the chances of being electrocuted by a liquidator Davey?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.