Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers per day

10, sometimes 15 max, I have managed to get good prices and the less the work the better!

Is that all wfp peter?

in summer with longer daylight hours or winter shorter daylight hours too?

i find that in the lighter days i can get my work done in 5 days while in winter its out at 7.30 on first job for 8 and work till dark and go 6 days a week

going to see if i can do it this winter as have picked up feew more this spring and summer

and bout 95% wfp @Smurf its hard going tho:-( now u know how i make it thru 600 odd litres a day and dont really have space for more work

Last week I had a whopping total of 8 cleans for the whole week as some were very large cleans. This also meant I had my best week ever £.........but it's back to normal this week as I am behind on my round so will be doing about 8 per day.

I very very rarely go into double figures per day.

Point which I'm making is that it varies so much depending on location, prices, speed of cleaner, sizes of property etc.

On average, on a normal week I'd say I clean about 5 -6 per day. My goal is to keep trimming that down till I reach a point where it's 1-2 per day.......that would be luuuuvely!

i have very little over 15 pound so yes alot of graft

i was going to tke someone else on until @Green told us what happened with his staff so i opted for longer days and 6 days a week

i really enjoy it @Smurf listen to ipod all day then go home all relaxed and all after jumpin maybe 10 gates a day ie the ones who dont open them lol and cleaning loads of glass

Fare play peter but is a shame you can't pick up better paying jobs and work slightly less.

er...well...I do a lot more houses in my head the night before than what I do in the light of day...:rolleyes:

Now I have a pain in the **** bungalow miles away and seven houses all together to do tomorrow...but that feckin bungalow is going to spoil my day../emoticons/biggrin.png

but tis a quiet week for me so not so fussed if it drags into tuesday ..

got to have a good work life balance./emoticons/biggrin.png

and besides...

ya never know if the milfey one will feel like a chat...:whistle:

er...well...I do a lot more houses in my head the night before than what I do in the light of day...:rolleyes:
Now I have a pain in the **** bungalow miles away and seven houses all together to do tomorrow...but that feckin bungalow is going to spoil my day../emoticons/biggrin.png

and besides...

That sounds like my round, i always have the odd one out of the way that really pisses me off. an hour and a half round trip for one house last week, but i have time to do it, cant wait to drop em all

and besides...

Ha ha!! That cracked me up ! The first paragraph was hilarious! I can sympathise!

i like my jobs
its not picking up better pying ones as they r mostly fair priced semis

its a good round all good payers
That's hard graft though Pete, more for less is surely your aim?

yeh er...managed the bungalow and one house and gave up rain....

so went home and at last cut the jungle called a back garden...

every year I moan about how hard it is to cut but really...only took me couple of hours..

its just that cheap long reach petrol hedge cutter is effing heavy...

so best day of the week for weather tomorrow so get stuck in.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back