Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagga's constructor brush reviews

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

[media]

[/media]
Wagga looks more like a sales person for reach-it to me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Watched that last week,

Yeah he just sucks up to whoever sends him free stuff smurf,

Most people have said how utterly cr@p it looks :rofl:

if i was wagga id want money to video promote . you just know hes being made a mug of and paid diddly squit

if i was wagga id want money to video promote . you just know hes being made a mug of and paid diddly squit
That's the thing though, every loves him boar, I think he just loves being the 'promoter' he enjoys the attention

his wagtail vids are absolutely golden. but wagga is selling himself short-hes not gettin any younger and they could bring him in an income .

I can't help thinking when I see people wearing branded gear that the review may end up a bit bias in favour of the product they are supposed to be giving an honest and independant review. :rolleyes:

I can't help thinking when I see people wearing branded gear that the review may end up a bit bias in favour of the product they are supposed to be giving an honest and independant review. :rolleyes:
Yeah but then he is getting free stuff, and probably a little bit of dough Ray me as well... He's not the best at hiding it is he :rofl:

agggghhhhh help tuffers I think im getting a brush fetish...its the way he strokes it../emoticons/biggrin.png

now if you want a laugh....turn the subtitles on...

there all watching the tele and I have no headphones so I thought oh I will put the subtitles on...

1.29 is soooo funnny..

.russian model....where is she?

Back