Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Before & After.

Thanks cheapncheerful,/emoticons/smile.png do u do many connie's yaself? or do you do a runner lol:rofl:, i nearly did today when the Nigerian woman started bartering on my connie price i gave her./emoticons/tongue.png

not done any for ages but...can see plenty that need doing ...if I ever got a quiet spell and wanted the money I could always post through that I do them as custys can be a bit er...slow to ask...

I had one with filthy gutters and so wanted to clean them as it would make such a difference but communicating by text she didnt get the idea so I havent mentioned it since but..

I am very tempted to do just six inches to see if they notice..

I did tell her a pound a metre as its only the gutter...

but for some reason she tried to pay me assuming I had just done them...I thought ...cant you see I havent done them ..so I gave up...its hard work sometimes..

one will turn up soon Im sure../emoticons/biggrin.png

I think they like to get ther moneies worth by letting it get green and shitty. I done about a foot or so of one of me custies gutters on their connie, plus a very small patch on roof to see if i can tempt them, lol. U never know by doing that they can either think,

U cheeky bugger:eek:, or book it in!/emoticons/smile.png:whistle: or worst of all not notice u've even done it.o_O

Hey Tuffers , i sprayed it all down with garden hose 1st to get the **** off, making sure to flush the **** out from under the flap then using a pump sprayer with swarfega outdoor cleaning chemical, sprayed the whole roof, then scrub with wfp, brush head just about fit under leaded flap.

I was watching a lad doing one of those accross the way and took no time at all using a pressure washer standing on the roof.

No really @Jake that is not a windup /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was watching a lad doing one of those accross the way and took no time at all using a pressure washer standing on the roof.
No really @Jake that is not a windup /emoticons/biggrin.png
I wouldn't stand on that!

I'd possibly use my PW for the facias on a low pressure setting though, that's always faster then the brush, then I rinse down with pure before final doing the windows

ahh now you see...cheapie has stood on many of them.....to clean the windows....as long as you keep close to the wall...

no need these days.../emoticons/biggrin.png

mind you....I may have been a bit lighter in those days..

ahh now you see...cheapie has stood on many of them.....to clean the windows....as long as you keep close to the wall...
no need these days.../emoticons/biggrin.png

mind you....I may have been a bit lighter in those days..
Good point, I do that sometimes to be fair, but not really when doing a conny roof...

And yes, stay close to the wall!!

Back