Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Frank broke another flat surface cleaner yesterday

Smurf

Bloody frank is costing me a fortune....

He also made a good job at topping up their pond with shitty water so it nearly overflowed back onto the area I was cleaning too. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mind you it was a good job I had me wet vac to vac up all the slurry as the drainage was not that great either. Don't help when boarder of earth are pilled up without anything holding them back so all the mud runs back onto the paving either. I felt like a pig in shite most of the time too :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best bit frank had his wellies on but did not notice the lance was spraying water onto his trousers so ended up with two wellies full of water. As he walked about sloshing around in his wellies they were making pig noises too:laugh:

Guess who forgot to put his over trouser on again. This time they were actually in the van but frank could not be arsed to put them on. Mind you by the time he took his wellies off, emptied the water out of his boots and rung out the water from his soaks his feet looked nice and clean for once /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm talking to myself again aren’t I.:rolleyes:

Nee bother as my little friend sat on me shoulder keeps me company /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back