Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying a window cleaning round.

W

willywindows

Hi All,

I'm moving from the Midlands to the South coast and have seen a couple of window cleaning rounds for sale, Southampton area's, and was wondering if its a good way of getting into the WC industry or not?

So,come on you pros'- as much feedback as possible!

Would be looking at trad with possibly trolley WFP aswell./emoticons/smile.png

A friend of mine brought some work he has neally got rid of all the customers now as they were bad payers and jobs were under priced he was unlucky and did get a lot of his money back and said he would not do it again .This might be a one off i dont know but if i was you i would get some flyers and knock some doors southampton has got so nice areas around it when you get there let me know i have a mate who lives there i will find out the nice places to knock for you.

ask your self why are they selling, they have a round that makes £600 a week, but wants a job in warehouse on mim wage, but all the custy are great payers, with no collecting

there is a few wc near me who would sell up, but i wouldnt touch there work with a barge pole, most of the wc i know have jumped on wc bang wagon, make a round and try sell it on after 3 months claiming it has been establised for years

here is an example, some fool will but it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Window-Cleaning-Round-Sale-Lytham-St-Annes-Preston-Blackpool-/280861837561?pt=UK_B_I_Business_for_Sale_CV&hash=item4164ab88f9

ask your self why are they selling, they have a round that makes £600 a week, but wants a job in warehouse on mim wage, but all the custy are great payers, with no collecting

there is a few wc near me who would sell up, but i wouldnt touch there work with a barge pole, most of the wc i know have jumped on wc bang wagon, make a round and try sell it on after 3 months claiming it has been establised for years

here is an example, some fool will but it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Window-Cleaning-Round-Sale-Lytham-St-Annes-Preston-Blackpool-/280861837561?pt=UK_B_I_Business_for_Sale_CV&hash=item4164ab88f9

5 times the value of the round and 3 months old Bargin lol:p

I bought bought my first bit of work of a good friend, but you would need to be careful. You could buy, and the customers not want you? What method are they using and what are you doing? Would they be willing to take you round the route and introduce you to all custOmers. Some people will be legit and buying a round would be a good way to get a round tight together, but it dosent cost you anything to go out knocking doors!! Some people want 3x the runs monthly taking.. So if tou were buying a run that made £600 a month x £1800, takes you 3 months to be in profit.. Get out knocking every ***ht and everything is profit and you'll be on £600+ in no time!

I've never paid a penny for any work, then again I've never sold any work. Over 16 years probably dropped/given away a complete round.

Hi All,

Many thanks for the asap replies as I wasn't really expecting too much feedback as all you pros' are far too busy making lots of wonga!!

Thanks to Mark M for the area's to knock doors on offer-if things go to plan I shall be taking up your offer as I've penciled out the Buy a round obtion.

Hi All,

Many thanks for the asap replies as I wasn't really expecting too much feedback as all you pros' are far too busy making lots of wonga!!

Thanks to Mark M for the area's to knock doors on offer-if things go to plan I shall be taking up your offer as I've penciled out the Buy a round obtion.
No problem and i hope it will help let me know when you move

Willy where in the midlands are you based bux ?
Just north of Coventry ,when I'm there.I seem to be bouncing between Midlands and the South coast right now.As things have recently changed, I might end up on the I.O.W - only time will tell 1:shy:

Back