Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvasser wanted in West Mids

Shrew

Hi, I'm based in Lichfield in the West Midlands and am after a canvasser.

Do you fellas have any personal recommendations of people you have used in the past?

Ideally they'd be fairly local so I'm not forking out for too many expenses.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm based in Lichfield in the West Midlands and am after a canvasser.
Do you fellas have any personal recommendations of people you have used in the past?

Ideally they'd be fairly local so I'm not forking out for too many expenses.

Thanks in advance.
I think @pdale is based in the West Mids. Google him :thumbsup:

For those of you that have used canvassers, what would you say the drop off rate was after first few cleans? Thinking of employing one myself.

For those of you that have used canvassers, what would you say the drop off rate was after first few cleans? Thinking of employing one myself.
I wonder why people cancel shortly after being canvassed? Do they feel pressured do you think?

Hi no matter what canvasser you use 99.9% of them if there honest will tell you there job is to get you the agreed amount of work if they have done there job 100% properly you will first clean 99% of the list supplied. After that its up to you to retain the customer and work out how often they want them cleaning. Canvassers are not the holy grail to a short cut ready made business if they were nobody would buy or be able to sell a round. They are a massive help in getting you started or topping up your work.

I wonder why people cancel shortly after being canvassed? Do they feel pressured do you think?
Yep, possibly. I reckon it could also be the spring cleaners too, as a canvassers job is just to get you the work, they don't care about the retention. Whereas when we get our own customers, we get that little gut feeling that tells us it won't last.

Back