Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Harry

Hi there,

I 'm new around these parts /emoticons/smile.png. Great forum, have been reading and learning lots.

I'm looking to startup shortly, I originally brought quite a bit of tools for traditional, but have now decided to go wfp instead!

Have just brought: 250l upright tank, 19ltr di vessel, 100m 8mm microbore hose & stand, 25ft pole & brush, various fittings, 85amp leisure battery etc. Just need to get a 100psi pump, controller, split charge relay and lastly a tank frame.

Thank you for reading this /emoticons/smile.png

hi and welcome to the friendly forum your highness...oh sorry wrong harry...cheapie always getting muddled up...:rofl:

and dont forget...

KEEP US INFORMED of your progress..

oh bugger cheapie late for work again that gav has a lot to answer for...:rofl:

:addict:

Cheers Gav, yes, can't wait to get it all and get it set up /emoticons/smile.png

Lol cheapie /emoticons/smile.png Thank you, will keep everyone informed on it's progress.

hi and welcome to the friendly forum your highness...oh sorry wrong harry...cheapie always getting muddled up...:rofl:
and dont forget...

KEEP US INFORMED of your progress..

oh bugger cheapie late for work again that gav has a lot to answer for...:rofl:

:addict:
Ha don't blame me, get out and do some windows!

anyday now we all expect that our gav will be back out cleaning windows..:rofl:

its in your blood we can tell...ya got itchy feet syndrome and want the freedom back..

Welcome mate

With the weather as it was today our Gav was better off in his stuffy office.
Greetings Harry
The weather is never that bad that i wish to be back in an office

Would rather be cleaning windows in my shreddies at -2° than that

Back