Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

welcome packs

Loving the handstand idea! I'd probably go with something like...help me get rid of the wife and get away with it and get 12 months fee cleans and I'll paint your house and outside shed for free.

Cracking idea boar, I think that's looks like a great idea, could have lots of info on the services and some business cards for them to hand out to other people...

Vouchers - maybe one voucher for each service you offer?

I'm liking it!

Problem is where do you get them? Obviously you'd need a template and then put your own logo on it...

Vista print do one but not sure how good it looks...

Its a good idea mate, I've often thought of printing an info sheet to let them know about my services, rules and so on to cover all bases, but if I was going to do it I would keep it on the cheaper side. Its all costs you would have to pass on to your customers.

Problem is where do you get them? Obviously you'd need a template and then put your own logo on it...
Vista print do one but not sure how good it looks...
id likely want a 3d one if i was going to do it . this could be a folded card job "padded out " with a thin layer of sponge to give it a luxury feel. actually thats a thought,the cover could be made of red crushed velvet

Yep I'm sure vista print would do it and should be reasonable in terms of quality and price. I'd probably put all my services in with a "discount" for jet washing or gutter cleaning ect...plus refer a friend get a discount on the next clean if they use our services. People love free stuff.

Could use a leaflet to do the same thing though...? Vista print do a nice folded leaflet that could have all the same info on, plus vouchers etc...

often welcome packs are treasured items,for years afterwards . im now thinking one that looked very like a box of chocs might work. "hey look here ,heres your welcome pack ... hmmm that looks very like a box of maltesers youre giving me ... no no , look inside

The problem is, will people really care about it seen as we're just there window cleaner...?

Tough one.

I love the idea, but is it a bit overkill?

Would they really ever look at it? Or would it go in the bin...

Are people to busy to bother with these sort of things these days...

All questions worth pondering, but as said, I love the idea, I think it would look great.

they are dear but its a big outlay i think i was thinking of this for commercial customers and handing quotes in like this looks very professional

I think you can get a feel for the people that will appreciate it. Probably don't have to give one out to everyone. Personally first thing I would do is look at the patio and if that's dirty and have a look up at gutters and see if anything popping out over the top. Then offer them a pack at end of window clean and say have a look at our other services and when they see 10% off patio ad gutter cleaning you may have them in your pocket. Either that or get the cheapest ones possible and give them out to everybody.

I think this is a cracking idea.

One thought which has been running through my mind is to make car stickers similar to the 'I :h: New York' but with 'I :h: Joe Blogs Window Cleaning'.........and hand them out to my 'best' customers .......with nice cars.

Its a great idea. Looked into them before for other businesses. But unless you are buying a lorry load they will be expensive and get even more expensive fast as hou choose the extra slot, flap and nicer material. Thats the only downside. Other than that a big :thumbsup:

Also I agree with you there Jake, I think it would be overkill on 98% of customers as most won't care and will use you anyway and you can just upsell at the door. The other 2% you may win some extra work or be able to charge a little more with it, would the difference be worth the outlay? Maybe only in the most affluent of areas. If they were cheap I would be on then like a rash though /emoticons/wink.png

Back