Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for a good pressure washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Anyone know where you can get a good pressure washer which is affordable an can handle doing things like driveways, cladding, an other odd jobs?

What sort of psi should I be looking for around 3000psi would be okay right?

Jetmac is your best bet for price vs quality, you want to look at the Loncin models,

If your just using it as an add on service then you'll need 15lpm and 3000psi,

or you could get the 12lpm 3000psi, but it will take longer to do the jobs, but the upside is its half as light as the 15lpm machine and a lot smaller, which is sometimes very welcome, cos they are VERY heavy!!

Also the 15lpm drinks petrol like a fish - however it is much faster at cleaning patios and driveways than the 12lpm.

So it all depends how often you think you'll be using it?

Anyone know where you can get a good pressure washer which is affordable an can handle doing things like driveways, cladding, an other odd jobs?
What sort of psi should I be looking for around 3000psi would be okay right?
Ben Marriott on here mate

He owns Rutland pumps I got a Honda gx390 of him and it eats driveways he very reasonable mate

i started of with a 12 lpm and soon realised that it was way to slow , as said a minium of 15 lpm is needed or if you can afford get a 21lpm even better .you can try watch out on ebay or qwashers and ben marriot get good reviews on the forums

okay so I was having a look would something like this be okay for doing driveways and cladding: http://www.jetmac.co.uk/shop/new-loncin-14-horse-power-15-litre-cool-belt-driven-petrol-interpump-pressure-washer/
Looks heavy to get in and out of a van tho /emoticons/unsure.png
I'd go for a Honda over that mate for that price

Like said Ben Marriott will sort you summat

Mine wasn't much more but had a Honda engine reduction gearbox and inter pump return to tank feed and 2 guns

I'd go for a Honda over that mate for that priceLike said Ben Marriott will sort you summat

Mine wasn't much more but had a Honda engine reduction gearbox and inter pump return to tank feed and 2 guns
Bens are normally really expensive, otherwise I'd buy one,

The 21 lpm Loncin is a good price and would be great as a first pressure washer, bens 21lpm PW on his website is over 2k :eek:

All the jetmac ones are return to tank and reduction belt or gearbox, so not a lot In it, my Loncin is still running sound after 5 years heavy use,

But I'd choose a Rutland pumps one anytime if I had the dough to splash out!

same here my loncin has been very reliable after 4 years, the loncin is a copy of the honda engine so any spares you need you can use honda parts which are easy to pick up . if you cant afford the honda now you could always upgrade to a honda engine down the road . as far as i remember terry in jetmac gives a 2 year warrnty with the loncin .

Bens are normally really expensive, otherwise I'd buy one,
The 21 lpm Loncin is a good price and would be great as a first pressure washer, bens 21lpm PW on his website is over 2k :eek:

All the jetmac ones are return to tank and reduction belt or gearbox, so not a lot In it, my Loncin is still running sound after 5 years heavy use,

But I'd choose a Rutland pumps one anytime if I had the dough to splash out!
This one jake

Is 1300

Prob do deal for you Roy I drove down there he filled the engine oil up gearbox and pump had it all ready free turbo nozzle as well and extra 10 metre of high pressure hose

Back