Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where's Smurf?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

he is posting on another forum at the moment @Diwrnach not sure of full story and dont want to know to be honest but hopin he will be back on again soon

Is it against the rules to say which forum it is? I have been visiting here less and less lately due to some other posters insistence on causing arguments.

He's on ciu now, there was a massive post about it somewhere, probably a few pages into the 'chit chat' forum.

Dodger appeared and basically there was a huge row, then smurf left, and dodger has stayed..

Then all of a sudden loads of old members starting joining...

He should have known not to diss people he THINKS aren't looking. He got both barrels and doesn't like his own medicine. That's about the top and bottom of it. He leaves and old members return hmmm I wonder.

I text smurf yesterday

He is fine

I don't care about what has gone on here he has always been good to me so i will just stay out of it

He is ok though but can't post on here

And yes he is on ciu

He should have known not to diss people he THINKS aren't looking. He got both barrels and doesn't like his own medicine. That's about the top and bottom of it. He leaves and old members return hmmm I wonder.
I came back coz of the above. I then had a few emails/FB messages asking to stay on. So I did. If I'm not welcome then I can soon go again lol

Everyone is welcome lol

I just won't get drawn into the smurf argument

He sent me some lids for mt 25l drums special delivery that arrived today and has always been alright with me

We all have people we do and don't get on with but it doesn't need to be broadcast for everyone to give their 2 pence worth

As the title states, where is @Smurf ? not seen him on her for what seems like ages?
He said something about wanting to "hang out with other men"...

1.jpg

Back