Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

first glass roof con clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi guys

Doing my first glass conny roof next week any tips or advice please? Can you use tap water first then finish and rinse with pure?

Can you spray ubik on or just use water?

Done some others but first glass roof please help

Thanks

You can use any chemical, then just clean the same way you would a window, you can use normal water to start with, but be prepared to use a lot of pure!!

You can use any chemical, then just clean the same way you would a window, you can use normal water to start with, but be prepared to use a lot of pure!!
As long as it's not self cleaning glass. Something like Ecover can be used on self cleaning, but I wouldn't risk using chems.

It's best to scrub all the bad :turd: off. It also helps to rinse on the glass while scrubbing and drag the dirt down with the brush as you go. You will waste a lot of water tring to rinse off the glass. Tap water is fine to use as long as you finish off with pure.

Normally use customers hose to get the worst off, then carry on with pure at the end, it's horrible doing glass roofs! More and more dirt seems to seep out the seals at the top, it's frustrating work, but you'll get there!

thanks, roughly how much pure will I need to finish off with to rinse after using normal tap water first??? cheers guys

Back