Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

microlite mini standoff

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Haha, that convinced its wfp all the way now and you won't need to go up a ladder again? /emoticons/wink.png

I still use my ladders for conny roofs etc but they are 7 rung triples..not exactly huge but can reach 1st floor windows if needed

daeyboy don't sell it. They are brilliant for con roof or glass lean to roofs with no sides.

I have had one for 10 year in the garage because it would not fit an A frame ladder.

I cut down a big double ladder to an 8 run double for cony roofs and they and the stand off works great. Sometimes its nice to be above and up close to clean roof and not lean against the gutter with the ladder.

I attached a box piece of ally with foam on (Pip insulation) to the wheels of the stand off which is wide enough to span the cony roof supports so the weight is not on the glass or perspex sheet.

Ok takes 2 mins to set up but saves time and effort.

I must admit i just did a full conny clean and used it..toget high enough with my wfp

Back