Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Access is a pain in the a**!

Rest ladders on the end of the conny and climb up

Use pole from the end to do that side

Cant really see to advise from them pics, i usually just manage with a combination of ladders, step ladders and wfp. If you can get to the roof line you can clean it, but i much prefer doing by hand where poss.

As for charge, well thats up to you, my first conny i did for £30, my last one was 100 and ive one booked next week for 120. So it depends where you are in your business. you could always come down in price if needs be, ive dont it a few times quoted higher then dropped my price but only because i need the work.

I always think its better to quote a price you would really like and be happy whilst doing the job and take your time than quote a price where you think, eh ok i suppose ill do it for that and then be rushing to try and make your money and begrudge doing it.

do that for 150 as it will take time get the scaafold plank and walk on it only when need

spray it with chemcial clean from the edge conservatory then walk the plank to get the detail bit done

Back