Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One Click water controller

spanish pete

I have to say 100% the best bit of kit ive brought for WFP window cleaning that really helps make the job so much easier if you have a van mount is the one click controller. Just one push of the button and the water stops or starts instantly, it saves so much time and water.

I can't remember @steve garwood , my mate did mine with me a long time ago, but I'll have a look today, otherwise if you ring 'spring Europe ltd' (just google it) they are really helpful, and always tell you exactly what to do...

Is there any chance of sharing the diagram you have please Steve? I'm finding it hard to get information out of people to do with the wiring.

I'm not stuck I just haven't ordered one yet. I have major ocd and I just wanted to see where they connect to. Can I chip it into the pump or controller. Or does it need a direct battery connecting cable. Struggling for answers tbh. I'm not taking all my van apart to hide the wires for the sake of the cable.

So basically how do you have yours connected please jake?

4 wires come out the Ariel. 2 to your leisure battery. You then split the live wire that connects your pump to the controller, and connect the other 2 wires to them. You have to add an inline fuse at this point

This^

But when you buy one you will get full diagram instructions, and if you get stuck, we did, then ring 'spring ltd' they will talk you through it!

Jake, a quick question. Just reading the instructions, and it says when you click off the pump, it will activate the pressure switch. When I turn off my water at the brush it normally says dead end. Just worried this will bugger up the pressure switch if a customer starts taking. What do you think?

I didn't think it used the pressure switch? Even if it does, mines been going strong for nearly 3 years, same pump same one stop, so I'm guessing it's pretty bullet proof...

It wouldn't be any different than a tap or anything else, so I'm sure the pressure switch won't be put under strain, also it doesn't let a pressure build up happen as it just cuts the pump dead straight away without any water build up...

Jake, a quick question. Just reading the instructions, and it says when you click off the pump, it will activate the pressure switch. When I turn off my water at the brush it normally says dead end. Just worried this will bugger up the pressure switch if a customer starts taking. What do you think?
When you click the button it cuts the supply from the controller to the pump. The controller registers no current (as if the pressure switch has activated) so it shows "pressure switch" on the display, the pressure switch doesn't actually do anything its just the controller thinking that it is.

When you stop the water with a tap the controller registers that the pump is working harder to build pressure in the hose, lets it get to a certain point then cuts the power and shows "dead end" on the display.

So either way the the pressure switch does nothing but I've left mine wired in just incase something goes wrong with the controller.

Thanks. So if I click the button and the water stops at the brush, then if a customer is holding me up, your saying this is better than just turning off the water if a tap or aqua dapter?

Back